Holidays & Events
Coreconcept Nordic Walking Holidays and Events
Chamonix June 2019
In June 2019 Sam Armstrong and Julia Tregaskis-Allen will be celebrating their 10th Nordic Walking holiday together. The venue is back where it all began: the Alpine valley of Chamonix. We do hope that you will be able to join us.
We meet in Chamonix, the mountaineering capital of the world, and begin a journey of discovery which takes in the history, culture, folklore and wildlife of the mountains. From remote farms and refuges, to ancient Roman towns and beautiful lakeside mountain villages – it’s all here!
At the end of each day relax and soak up the Alpine environment in our traditional French mountain hotel perfectly situated at the foot of the famous Glacier des Bossons.
• Mont Blanc – Spectacular scenery of snowy peaks, glaciers and granite spires
• Three Nordic walks on good paths and track to suit all levels
• Save the legs and take a chairlift above the tree line!
• Explore Chamonix – Relax in one of the many open-air cafes
• Fabulous French cuisine in a traditional 3* mountain hotel with pool
• Easy transfer included from Geneva Airport
Our 3 day Chamonix Nordic walking break is designed for Nordic walker looking to join a local guide to explore some of the ‘must do’ Chamonix classic trails. Situated in the heart of the French Alps, sharing borders with both Italy and Switzerland, Chamonix has walking trails for every level. Each route starts within easy access of your hotel and will explore a different part of the valley each day.
To enquire or to see the full Itinerary contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lake District July 2019
We are delighted to announce this exciting joint trip with Nicky Sproson from Nics Nordic Walking.
This iconic 20 route leads you around the Lake Shores of Ullswater over 3 days, giving views into the mountains as far as Blencathra and the Helvellyn range as you summit Gowbarrow.
We arrive on Sunday 21st July to start walking on Monday for 3 days.
You can choose to stay over for another night at the end of the trip or leave after the walking on Wednesday. Whichever way you do it there are lots of options for you to stay to enjoy this super trip with us.
The cost of this Walking Holiday will include:
• 2 Dinners in the village of Glenridding
• 2 Lunch boxes – Nicky Sproson specials – no rubbish, and far too healthy lunches!
• 1 lunch in the secret café in the fells – Lowther Barn at Sandwick
• 3 x Ullswater Steamer Trips either to start or finish your walk
• 3 days of guided walking around the route by Nics Nordic Walks team of experienced walk leaders, giving guidance over the typical Lakeland terrain.
• OPTIONAL EXTRA – Mountain Day to be designed by Nic with the group who choose this option – many many options available for different ascents or technicalities! (additional cost of £30 per person, minimum 6 persons.
• OPTIONAL EXTRA – Navigation talk by Charles Sproson of Mountain Run – £95 costs to be shared between everyone attending
Contact email@example.com for the full itinerary.
Join us for our annual UK Nordic Walking September weekend break in Whitby, North Yorkshire.
Thursday 5th September – Sunday 8th 2019
The coastal town of Whitby is in an almost unique position when it comes to walking offering us the Cleveland heritage Coast and Inland the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors. It is a charming town steeped in History and character. We will base ourselves in Whitby in a medium sized hotel on the North Promenade where parking is easier and only a short walk into the Town which nowadays has plenty of choices to eat and drink as well as the famous Fish and Chips restaurants and Magpies café. Our Nordic Walks will take us around this coastal and moorland area to truly discover the beauty. Our format for these trips it will work on the same basis of previous trips with 3 Nordic Walks plus a ‘welcome’ early evening walk on arrival.
We will be staying at The Seacliffe Hotel which is very close to the centre of Whitby making it very easy to walk to. Self-booking is required for the accommodation, the prefered method for this is by phone to discuss your requirements. If you try to book online it will appear full as it is blocked out for us.
Early booking discount applies.
Accommodation not included in the price, you are paying for your guided walks, complete management of the weekend including planning of evening meals.
Lunch is included in this price.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07860478409.
Coreconcept have a wealth of experience in delivering trips over the past 10 years in the Uk and abroad.