Holidays & Events
Coreconcept Nordic Walking Holidays and Events
Christmas at Hardwick Hall – More glass than wall – Thursday November 29th 2018
Hardwick Hall Christmas Nordic Day with Chesterfield Nordic Walking and Coreconcept Mid Derbyshire Laura Daniels from Chesterfield Nordic Walking is hosting this special day for us.
We have planned a 3-hour walk and this will be split into two parts including a tour around the inside of Hardwick Hall which will be decorated for Christmas.The Hall was home to Bess of Hardwick and was also used as Malfoy Manor in the Harry Potter Film “The Deathly Hallows Part 1″ so it’s a
must see for any Potter fans!
Advance booking essential – no late bookings please.
Traditional Christmas Festive Nordic Walk and Lunch – Friday December 7th
Once again we will be meeting up to celebrate the season in true Coreconcept stile. If this will be your first time joining us then all I can say is ‘get the tinsel ready’! We love dressing up.
You do not have to join us on the walk to attend the lunch but you do need to inform Sam for your menu choices. Menus will be going out very soon so please book this day in order to receive your menu choice.
Chamonix June 2019
In June 2019 Sam Armstrong and Julia Tregaskis-Allen will be celebrating their 10th Nordic Walking holiday together. The venue is back where it all began: the Alpine valley of Chamonix. We do hope that you will be able to join us.
We meet in Chamonix, the mountaineering capital of the world, and begin a journey of discovery which takes in the history, culture, folklore and wildlife of the mountains. From remote farms and refuges, to ancient Roman towns and beautiful lakeside mountain villages – it’s all here!
At the end of each day relax and soak up the Alpine environment in our traditional French mountain hotel perfectly situated at the foot of the famous Glacier des Bossons.
• Mont Blanc – Spectacular scenery of snowy peaks, glaciers and granite spires
• Three Nordic walks on good paths and track to suit all levels
• Save the legs and take a chairlift above the tree line!
• Explore Chamonix – Relax in one of the many open-air cafes
• Fabulous French cuisine in a traditional 3* mountain hotel with pool
• Easy transfer included from Geneva Airport
Our 3 day Chamonix Nordic walking break is designed for Nordic walker looking to join a local guide to explore some of the ‘must do’ Chamonix classic trails. Situated in the heart of the French Alps, sharing borders with both Italy and Switzerland, Chamonix has walking trails for every level. Each route starts within easy access of your hotel and will explore a different part of the valley each day.
To enquire or to see the full Itinerary contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lake District July 2019
We are delighted to announce this exciting joint trip with Nicky Sproson from Nics Nordic Walking.
This iconic 20 route leads you around the Lake Shores of Ullswater over 3 days, giving views into the mountains as far as Blencathra and the Helvellyn range as you summit Gowbarrow.
We arrive on Sunday 21st July to start walking on Monday for 3 days.
You can choose to stay over for another night at the end of the trip or leave after the walking on Wednesday. Whichever way you do it there are lots of options for you to stay to enjoy this super trip with us.
The cost of this Walking Holiday will include:
• 2 Dinners in the village of Glenridding
• 2 Lunch boxes – Nicky Sproson specials – no rubbish, and far too healthy lunches!
• 1 lunch in the secret café in the fells – Lowther Barn at Sandwick
• 3 x Ullswater Steamer Trips either to start or finish your walk
• 3 days of guided walking around the route by Nics Nordic Walks team of experienced walk leaders, giving guidance over the typical Lakeland terrain.
• OPTIONAL EXTRA – Mountain Day to be designed by Nic with the group who choose this option – many many options available for different ascents or technicalities! (additional cost of £30 per person, minimum 6 persons.
• OPTIONAL EXTRA – Navigation talk by Charles Sproson of Mountain Run – £95 costs to be shared between everyone attending
Contact email@example.com for the full itinerary.